items for lone soldiers
and other essential items for lone soldiers.
There are many items soldiers need to make their lives easier and safer.
Donate Items Needed By Lone Soldiers
Bring Items to Israel
Soldiers don’t always have all the items needed to go on long missions, stay clean and safe. At all the Lone Soldier Center branches we have closets full of various basic supplies items they need.
PLEASE NEVER SEND ITEMS BY MAIL. Due to the Israeli customs fees and bureaucracy, please either bring items to Israel with you or click here to donate items.
For more information or questions please contact us:
List of Items Lone Soldiers Need
- Leatherman utility tools
- G-shock watches, or waterproof/reliable equivalent (black)
- Head flashlights
- Portable phone chargers
- Energy bars
- Dried fruits/nuts
- Sports Bras
(CLOTHING: Unless indicated otherwise, all clothing should be olive green or black)
- Socks (simple grey socks, thin and need to be calf-high for wearing with boots)
- Undershirts (white is also OK)
- Underwear (any color)
- Active wear (running shorts, dry-fit t-shirts, etc)
- Thermal long underwear
- Thermal winter socks
- Winter hats
- Neck warmers
- Deodorants (male and female)
- Talcum (Baby) Powder
- Disposable Shavers
- Body Soap
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Hand-wash laundry detergent
- Hand cream
- Baby wipes